Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bizzclick Pay Per Click Ads

Have you tried any pay per click ads on your blog?  I haven’t placed these kind of ads on my blog yet but I did try it in Twitter. I am thinking of incorporating this on my blog one of these days.  I have to learn more about maintaining a website if only I have a little more time. RC doesn’t even like me sitting in front of the computer lately.  I still manage to go on and off though to check my emails throughout the day.

If you are thinking of monetizing your blog, one of the things that you can do is to put pay per click ads on your site. You can check out bizzclick.com.  They have all day, all week, customer service support and you can choose which advertising you prefer. You will have to choose the Publisher page and check your options. If you check their Home page, you’ll see that there is a also an Advertiser page for those businesses who wants to market their business online aside.
Bizzclick has its own online community and loyalty program. They also help with the client’s traffic using their own FiSoAp traffic ranking system.

This post is brought to you by Bizzclick.com. Thank you Bizzclick!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails