Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Finding a perfect winter maternity coat

Guest post written by Alison Bush

One thing that I really love about being pregnant right now is getting to go shopping to buy new clothes. I always love an excuse to buy new clothes and now I get to buy clothes for my new baby soon! But right now I'm most concerned with buying some winter weather maternity clothes. The cold has snuck up on me and the excitement of expecting and trying to wrap up work projects before my maternity leave pushed back me buying a new maternity winter coat.

I thought about buying a new coat in a bigger size, but then I decided that maybe it would be a good idea to just buy a maternity coat instead. I looked online with my wireless internet service to find a coat that I'd be able to wear for more than a month.

I finally tracked down a maternity winter coat that would not only fit me for months, but it was also super cute. I wanted to make sure that I just didn't wear sweats the whole time that I'm pregnant, but show off my baby bump with cute clothes.

4 comments:

petrol remote control cars said...

I am really very glad after read here and I appreciate for the information that you presented here.

lhenie coronado babao said...

really you're a pregnant?

MsXpat said...

Gorgeous coat, lovely colour!

Anonymous said...

I greatly appreciate all the info I’ve read here. I will spread the word about your blog to other people. Cheers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails