Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mom and Daughter in Pink

This tutu is still big for her and it's only two layer so it's sheer. She has to have a dress on first. It's a semi DIY from an old dress.  RC's all time favorite costume is princess. I think most little girls dream of being one. She never says no to wearing princess.


I'm also wearing pink. I think this is the second or third time I wore this. Do you wear jumpsuits?  It's hard to go to the bathroom wearing a jumpsuit on;). I'm getting tired of the mom bob. I need a new hairstyle.


This is a better picture of my pink attire with Hawaiian print. I can't seem to edit the other one.


Some women says they don't wear pink but I think it's a very feminine color. I don't really mind wearing any color. When I was way younger, people would tell me not to wear bright colors because I'm too dark. Clothes can be fun, I think we should wear whatever we feel like as long as we don't offend anybody.

Here's a random quote I got from surfing the web.
"Our clothes are too much a part of us for most of us ever to be entirely indifferent to their condition.  It is as though the fabric were indeed a natural extension of the body, or even of the soul."    ---  Quentin Bell


While you're here, don't forget to enter my giveaways:

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

"It's hard to go to the bathroom with a jumpsuit on." YOU SAID IT, SISTER!!! Lol.

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I so love pink and both of you look so nice in
it !!!! Aloha !

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

You guys look great! Thanks for linking up at the Terrific Thursday Hop. I am following you as well. Vicky from Mess For Less

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Aloha! It nice to meet you.
Cute! Little girls just love those Tutu's..my little great granddaughter has one and they can hardly get it off her. I finally bought her another.
I LOVE Hawaiian prints! I haven't worn them in awhile..but now that I see this adorable outfit...that is really so cute on her.
Have a nice weekend. It's raining like crazy here in Southern California!

Diann said...

I love both of the outfits! I love pink and wear a lot of it. And my 3 year old loves pink too so, she has her pink tutu as well! Thank you for sharing with us at TTF and have a wonderful day!

April said...

love it! y'all both look beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails