Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Another Top to Dress Project


This is how my top looked like before. I hardly used this top so I'm glad to be able to recycle it.


I used the same technique as the other projects that I made. I just had to cut and sew it at the sides, make a hem and place straps. Since these tops are pre-made and have different prints, my projects looks different from each other.



RC already used it to go to the mall two days ago. I think she likes her recycled dress.


By the way, I have giveaways that are low entries. I would appreciate if you  join, very easy to enter, just leave your email address.


10 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Fits her perfectly.

lhenie coronado babao said...

nice recycled! :-) and it never look like a recycled huh! coz it fits her perfectly....

jyothisethu said...

good idea...
congrats...

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

What an adorable dress. I love it. I love your blog. I'm your newest follower.
Would love to see you DIY Home Sweet home.
Jamie
http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

P.S. I have a linky every Monday. Would love for you to stop by and link up.

kim said...

You are so resourceful and this is super cutie!I am hosting my first EVAH link party this weekend. It is up and running now and I would love for you to come link up some of your projects!

Kim @ Too Much Time

http://kim-toomuchtimeonmyhands.blogspot.com/search/label/get%20schooled%20saturday

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Visiting from Sundae Scoop. What a great tutorial. And the dress came out great. Plus your model is a cutie :)

If you get a chance I would love for you to link this up to my Friday party going on now :)

Diann said...

Very cute! Love the recycling of the shirt idea! Thank you for joining TTF and have a great day!

PC said...

What a lovely result! And she is such a talented model!

Jenn Erickson said...

Beautifully done!

PC said...

I'm hosting a round the world creative blog hop - please drop by and link up your inspiring refashion post!http://meijosjoy.blogspot.com/2011/11/happy-wednesday.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails