Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Legoland California

We're back from vacation. I thought this post about Legoland will be a good way for me to start blogging again. We did not have much time while we were there, we should have came earlier. Nonetheless, we enjoyed it.


I hope next time we can also visit the new Legoland in Florida. This trip I also packed lightly, we did not have enough clothes. I used the laundry once halfway during the trip.


Legoland has a lot of rides and activities even for toddlers like RC. The entrance fee is  high, we paid more per person than what we have paid in Disneyland. We still have pictures at the Aquarium. I'll post it sometime within the week too.



Legoland is full of colors, they're life size legos even bigger. I loved the boat rides and some train rides. I also liked the holiday decors and the snow they had for kids.



Some rides are not made for RC yet. She had to  be at least three years old. It was really great that we did not have to pay for her yet. She is reaching three years old so next time we don't get any more free entrances for her unless we get sponsors. =)





RC enjoyed snow sliding. She did it about four times while she was there. I haven't even tried this myself yet.




There are so many first times for RC. She had a special vacation. The first plane that we rode, the captain was holding a lei while saying "bye" to the passengers, he saw RC and gave the lei to her before we stepped out of the plane.


These structures are made from legos, they also have Las Vegas and other places made of legos.


So now I am back to blogging and saving again, doing all these little things I do so I can somehow help with my family's finances. I'm broke! I did not expect all the entrance fees to be so high and at times I had to pay for more than one person but that's okay. We need a break and splurge sometimes. It's not everyday that we get to go to California.



 I hope you enjoyed the pictures. If you haven't visited Legoland yet, I think it is worth visiting, just plan to stay there for the whole day to get your money's worth unless you are getting it for free.

I'll try to draw the winner later for the Cetaphil giveaway. Thanks for all who joined.

By the way, One Busy Mama is having a $295 giveaway HERE. Check it out, there are so many entries but maybe you're the lucky one.

13 comments:

clarizze said...

aw, what a grand vacay. RC surely had tons of fun.

Mom Fashion World said...

Kitang-kita sa mukha ni RC na nag enjoy cia sa Legoland. Sana kami ni Mr.Freddy makapunta rin jan. We've never been to Cali/any part of West coast yet.

mikenbecca said...

awww sa wakas na tuloy din ang vacation nyo. I'm happy for you guys!!! Nice pics!

Anonymous said...

WOW! colorful!! i love your header ba un? hehe

Ola said...

this is a day full of fun!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! :) I can't wait to see more! xoxo

http://shanedeveracruz.blogspot.com/

MsXpat said...

Looks like a great day out! I love legoland.

Lindsay said...

Aww, Legoland looks like so much fun! Glad you had a great time. I need to take my son there, he would love it! Btw, I'm following you via Twitter now. @mommyslifestyle

SkinnyMeg said...

That looks like so much fun! I have a 2 year old who would have loved that! Visiting from the blog hop at Mess for Less, newest follower!

Megan

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

I`m sure my kids love this place.

SupermomWannabe said...

Looks like a super fun place! Great pics!

Dressing Up For Me said...

Sarap naman mag-stay dito. I´m sure you and RC had a wonderful time staying here. Blooming ka, Ces! ;)

mary. sunkissedlife said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun.. I'm jealous! Love all the pics. Welcome back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails