Monday, February 6, 2012

Unbelievabra Review


I own one Unbelievabra by Shapeez and it is so far the best body shaper I tried because it hides my bulges in the middle and it does not roll up. I tried others seamless shape wear before but they are not as comfortable. Unbelievabra can be tight but it is more stretchy so you don’t feel like you can’t move much when you are wearing it.
I don’t use body shapers all the time but I try to wear one  when I wear a dress that shows off the middle of my body which kind of sticks out. I’m not overweight but sometimes we need  a little help from these products like Unbelievabra to help us look better.
The only thing that I can note about this body shaper is that it is more expensive than the others but probably because it works better. I want to try their Bra and Cami with cleavage cover. I like the lace design on top.
If you visit unbelievabra.com, they have a sizing guide which is very easy to follow so you will know what size you will have to order. You should take a look at their before and after pictures of people who have used Unbelievabra.

Disclaimer: I got the product from last year. This post is brought to you by Unbelievabra.Com.

2 comments:

Centsable Lady said...

Looks like something I need to purchase. Thanks for the review.

Just stopping by to bring some alexa love. Please stop by my site and return the love :) http://www.centsablelady.com

Unknown said...

Hopping in to say hello from bloggity blog! http://my-bloggityblog.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails