Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips (so ono!)



Ono means delicious in Hawaiian, it is a common term that they use here at the islands. For these Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips that I have tried, the sooo ono one for me is the flavor Sweet Maui Onion. Depending on the

Here are my reviews for each one:

1) Sweet Maui Onion-  The packaging is purple. For me, this is the best one. I tried this before and I buy this when I used to go at Costco. The seasoning is just right and it's very tasty. Maui onions have been considered as one of the best tasting onions in the world.

2) Wasabi- I don't care for wasabi let alone a chip flavored wasabi. I had to throw this one away. I hate wasting food but I just can't eat this one. It has a very strong flavor just like wasabi. I would say, if you love wasabi, you would probably like it.

3)Luau BBQ- This is my second favorite. I love barbeque flavored chips whether Hawaiian or other common brands of chips. I think this is RC's favorite of all.

4)Original- This is not as salty as most regular potato chips. It has a mild flavor.

All of them are crispy and crunchy. They all have colorful Hawaiian packaging. Prices per bag range from $0.99 to $5.29.  For information about these Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips , please visit HawaiianBrandSnacks.Com

Disclosure: I was provided the chips for free as pictured above in exchange for a review. No other compensation was received.

1 comment:

mary. sunkissedlife said...

i love the sweet maui onion and the luau bbq.. i've never tried the other two. the wasabi one sounds good, i love spicy food.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails