Monday, February 27, 2012

To Do

Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel

Moving seems to be an endless “To-Do” list. Before we left, I lived by my notepad of lists, reminders, and contact information for every person and business we used. One of my biggest headaches was trying to recall any vendors we used to make sure that we supplied correct forwarding and a change of address form. This is no easy task when you think of all the businesses and services that you use day-to-day. Once we closed on our house, I breathed a sigh of relief that maybe my lists were complete. That was not the case! I forgot that for every service cancelled, there is another service that needs to be found in the new location. So, the list making began again. I logged on to New york energy rates to figure out what supplier we would use for our energy. It is nice to move to a state that is deregulated, so you can be an informed consumer and find competitive rates. Competition certainly fuels costs, so I was pleasantly surprised to see that there were very reasonable rates for energy. I guess I can check this one off of my list.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails