Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nordic Naturals Review: What's Essential


I applied to review the Nordic Naturals because it has great reviews from other bloggers and I am not using any vitamins at the moment.  You probably read or heard about omega oils being good for the body and Nordic Naturals provide a fresh concentration of purified fish oils in their capsules.  You can visit nordicnaturals.com for more information, they have videos, FAQs about the product and more.
Now Nordic Naturals is part of my daily ritual. The capsule is the same size as some vitamins that you will find which is kind of big but it is soft, the taste is also mild lemon so you can easily swallow it. Aside from the capsules, they also gave me other samples like juniors (kid's) vitamins as you can see from the picture below. 




For us bloggers, we can join the Nordic Naturals® What's Essential™ Blogger's Contest by writing about what is essential in your life. I'll probably do this in my next post.

Nordic Naturals also have another contest here-- www.whatsessential.com. This contest is open to US and Canada residents. You can enter to win your tickets to California. How I wish I would win this because I want to go to California again this year.

Please also visit and like Nordic Naturals Facebook Page. You can follow Nordic Naturals Twitter Page.

Nordic Naturals has given me this product to review. I was not given the product in exchange for a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails