Monday, February 6, 2012

One Dollar Crafting With Kids


For the non-crafty moms who would like to do crafty things with their kids, you can check the dollar deals at some stores like at Longs (CVS) Drugs, Target, Walmart and probably even Goodwill or other thrift stores. You will usually find these craft materials that are pre-made or pre-cut that are only $1- $3 and you'll have an instant activity with your kiddos.

For this project, it's one dollar and we colored a butterfly frame with glitter glue and we still have left-over glitters.



I've been making a lot of blog posts lately but pardon me for not visiting or commenting back. These days have been busy. I just found myself into some kind of "business" and it is like working again at certain days. Fortunately, it's been a success so far and I hope that it will continue. I'm also trying to spend most of the day with RC instead of being at the computer for long hours.

Thanks for the visit.

I'm linking with  Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays, Trash to Treasure Tuesday,  Get Your Craft On, Take a Look Tuesday,  Handmade TuesdaysMade by You MondaysMotivate Me MondayParty MondaysJust Something I whipped UpMore the Merrier Monday, Making the World Cuter MondayCraft CatwalkCreative Bloggers PartyA Round Tuit, Fun Stuff Fridays

3 comments:

Vanessa Scott said...

What a great idea! This turned out great. Thanks for sharing.

Jill said...

Cute little butterfly art! You can buy so many great cheap crafting things for kids!

Good for you spending time with your daughter and not in front of the computer! Blogging will wait - time with your daughter is precious!


Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Lindsi B said...

I love this! Found you on Skip To My Lou. Would you please share this with our readers for Fun Stuff Fridays? http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2012/02/fun-stuff-fridays-11.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails