Saturday, March 17, 2012

Window Plant Boxes


You have probably seen window box planters in some homes now.  I see some of these in our neighborhood. These garden window boxes look great even for tall buildings. I think they are simple way to decorate the outside of one’s home.

If you would like some inspiration on how to decorate your window plant boxes, you may go to windowboxplanters.com. They sell the boxes, they have a wide selection but if you already have a window box, I think you can find a lot of color combination inspirations for your plants through their website.

I wish I can have one of this now or even just regular plants by a balcony like I did before. However, the problem with plants is that when you don’t have someone to take care of them when you go on vacation, it is most probably that they will be unhealthy when you get back. Most plants need watering on a daily basis.

This post is brought to you by windowboxplanters.com. Please visit their website for more information. They have various colors and materials of windox boxes to choose from. The picture is from their website.

2 comments:

Happy Gardening, Kim said...

Beautiful!!

Alice Law said...

My hb always wanted window boxes, poor guy... his wife has no green hands to take care of her plants, lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails