Friday, March 16, 2012

Hollywood California

I've been doing a lot of reviews lately but I don't want to lose touch on why I did this blog in the first place so I'll post some of our pictures from November of last year when we went to Los Angeles. It would not be too long before we go to California again. I still have some more pictures that I have to post from November. I would say we had a productive vacation since we went to a lot of places, mostly tourist spots.


We went to see the Hollywood sign, it was kind of a zigzag ride which I don't like much but the view up there was nice. You can see Los Angeles with all the lights at night.







RC had fun too, she did not complain or throw tantrums while we did the tour and while we were walking at the Hollywood walk of fame.


more pictures while walking



We did a tour of the Hollywood mansions, this van is so cold with the open windows. We just passed by some of the celebrities' home, at least we were able to see the outside. Most of them  have huge trees and walls so we did not really see much. Even so, I was impressed. The driver giving the tour knows about the prices and of course, they were crazy expensive.



I think our next time to California will be a more relaxing trip. We'll just stay mostly indoors with our relatives but we'll see.

I'm linking with Foto Friday, Fun Stuff Friday, Smile with Me, Blue Monday

11 comments:

Tamra Augostino said...

My daughter and I went to the LA area in June for a week. One of the best vacations ever.

Jennifer said...

Looks like a fun trip!

Lori @ Foto Friday said...

Very exciting trip, and such a good little girl to behave like that! I would love to visit Hollywood some day, and see the walk of fame, I'm so star struck!

Thanks for sharing today!

Unknown said...

looked like a great trip. I love the photo of the Hollywood sighn.

Mom Fashion World said...

Beautiful photos Mommy Ces!
Na-miss ko rin ang California.
Ako rin hanggang ngayon di pa rin nai-post sa
blog ko ang pics from my vacation.

Dressing Up For Me said...

Great photos, Ces! I´ve always wanted to visit Hollywood someday. :)

Unknown said...

Looks like fun times!

Erica (Irene) said...

Looks like a great trip...cute girl. I've never been there before. Happy Blue Monday!

SmilingSally said...

I'm glad you shared your blues today.

Happy Blue Monday, Ces.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Whoa, kala ko may star ka na din sa Hollywood hehehe. Beautiful photos. Shade of Blue, have a great week!

Mel said...

awesome shot sis. i like your outfit :) visiting from Blue Monday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails