Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bunny Hat




Easter is just around the corner and I thought this is an easy project for our preschoolers. We made it at the library over a week ago. Just cut out some shapes from paper as seen at the first picture and attach the elongated oblongs as ears on the other piece. So the child can wear it as hat, just tie a knot at the ends using a yarn. I may not have explained it well but I think with the pictures, you can see how it was made.

RC got sick Wednesday night and she is still sick so last night we decided to take her to the emergency room. Thankfully, she acted like a big girl. I did not have problems with collecting her urine for a UTI test and she had an X-ray without crying. Another reason to be thankful is that she don't have urinary tract infection nor a pneumonia, just an ear infection.

She has been napping a lot today. I'm worried about our upcoming trip although we still have days left before our trip to California. I'm hoping everything will be well before then.

I'm linking with Sundae Scoop, Party Time Creative Bloggers Party  Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays Trash to Treasure Tuesday Get Your Craft On, Take a Look Tuesday, A Little Birdie Told Me, Handmade Tuesdays, Show and Tell Friday

6 comments:

oomph. said...

hope she feels better. we've had this bad cough germ floating around our house!

[oomph.]

MsXpat said...

Thing change so quickly with kids. I hope all goes well for our trip and she's a happy bunny ;0)

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

I hope she's on the mend! Thank you for sharing at Handmade Tuesdays. My daughter would love to make this hat.

Mom Fashion World said...

Ang cute naman ni RC!
and looks like a good gurl!
Mukhang may matatanggap siyang gift from Easter Bunny ah!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

She is adorable--love the bunny hat!

Jenn Erickson said...

Adorable!

Thank you so much for being a part of the creative sharing at Rook No. 17! I hope we'll have the pleasure of your company and creativity at tomorrow's "A Little Birdie Told Me..."

Warmest wishes,
Jenn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails