Saturday, March 3, 2012

Guiltless Gourmet Review



My blog is becoming a food blog. That's a good thing because I love to eat! Here's the latest one that I have tried for review, the Guiltless Gourmet Crunches. The packaging says it all. The toasted almond crunches are a delicious bite sized snacks glazed with just a touch of sweetness! It's guilt free too because vegans can eat it, it's glutten free and has no GMO (generally modified organism) ingredients.

I wish I have taken note of information at the label like calories and the other nutritional value so I can share it better with you. Guiltless Gourmet also offers other guiltless snacks. If you see this at your grocery store, you can grab it to try. It's really good.

Disclaimer: I was provided with the product mentioned above for review. No other compensation was received.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails