Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bus

Guest post written by Joseph Finch

I’m new here in town and my landlord gave me a handy little flyer with all the local numbers and contact information I will need to get things set up. I used cabletelevision.net, as listed on the flyer to get my tv hooked up. The thing I’m trying to figure out now is the bus system. One of the main reasons why I chose this apartment complex is that it is on the bus loop. I do have a car, but it is far from reliable. I need to have a backup plan for getting to work if my car doesn't star. It looks like a bus comes every 45 minutes; I’m just not sure if they all go the same route or if they go different routes. The map is confusing to me. I think it was originally color coded, but my landlord’s copy is black and white. I can’t tell what they are referencing. I might just have to go to the bus station and get a colored map this afternoon or tonight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails