Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Enrolled Agent Continuing Education (For Taxes)

Did you file your taxes? We did right after we got all the necessary forms. It’s a good time of the year when you are looking forward to a tax refund. However, for some, it may not be the same case if they have to pay for additional taxes.

If you are thinking about being an enrolled agent CPE (continuing professional education), please go to fastforwardacademy.com. I was wondering why there are a lot of small offices that accepts help with preparing of taxes. It is probably because they completed the EA CPE requirements.

Enrolled Agents are needed to take seventy two hours of continuing education within a 3 year enrollment cycle. If you are already a do-it-yourselfer when it comes to filing taxes and you know you can find people to help, it can be a good business. I know one person who already has a full time job and still helps people to file taxes as his part time job and he is certified.

This post is brought to you by fastforwardacademy.com. Fast Forward Academy offers online courses that are easy to understand and their programs are user friendly.

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails