Thursday, February 3, 2011

RC at a party

Some pictures of RC at the birthday party we attended last month. My husband did not go with us so I did not have pictures as I was the one taking pictures of RC.




All the other children were listening to the clown but RC was making her own show by standing while everybody is sitting down.




We have to plan for the future even if we are not parents. But after I had RC, I see the future in a whole different way. It's a great responsibility to be a mother because I'm thinking more about her future than my own. I want to be a good mom and a good provider so sometimes I see myself torn between wanting to say home with her or continue working so we will be financially secure. Right now, it is getting easier to go to work and I feel less guilty because she likes going to the preschool. She learned more words and I think it is very important for her to have a social life that I probably cannot provide if I just stay home with her. It will just be me and her most of the time. I even find myself reading firsttrade.com about online trading and stock trading. I also watch financial shows recently like Suze Orman show and Clark Howard. They both talk about IRA accounts, retirement and sort of things like that. As parents we always want the best for our kids, I am hoping for a great life ahead of RC.

The links on this post is brought to you by firstrade.com.

8 comments:

Gessyl said...

yep, being a parent makes you look for more creative ways to be financially stable. it certainly pushes you to grow-up. :) which is good right?

Unknown said...

Hi RC, you cute little baby. I gave you and mommy an award here: http://daniaustria.blogspot.com/2011/02/versatile-blogger.html

God bless! :D

Ola said...

She must have had a lot of fun!:)

Sweet said...

beautiful RC and the first photo with the balloon...I really love it!!! have a fab weekend babe!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Unknown said...

She is adorable & looks like she had a great time at the party!!

Dressing Up For Me said...

Artistahan talaga si RC! ;) I´ve never dabbled on stock when I was working because I don´t quite get it. hahaha! You´re right though about retirement and all other benefits. We should think of them as early as now.

Pinch of thoughts said...

it seems cutie RC is really enjoying the party hehe

Unknown said...

Following you back from MBC... what a DOLL she is!

Dee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails