Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Internet lingo

I am trying to familiarize myself with these "internet lingos".

So adwords are the pay per click task from Google if I understand it correctly. These are the ads from advertisers.

An Adwords Management company is a company that does marketing and online optimization of Google adwords. An example is Philly Adwords which is a Google Certified Partner. Adwords Management will be helpful for businesses who are trying to place ads on the web.

Adsense is a program run by Google. Users or website owners can join and place ads on their sites. I will probably interchange adword and adsense.

SEM stands for Search Engine Marketing. A search engine is usually a box where you can type and retrieve documents from the internet.

I tried to revise these definitions based on my own understanding. It’s more than LOL now.

This post is brought to you by phillyadwords.com.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails