Sunday, February 6, 2011

Boston





I was reading about how little percentage of Americans have passports (30%) and one of the reasons is because in the United States, there is a huge amount of places to travel, almost an entire continent. I would have to agree, each state has something to offer, some are touristy than others. But if I am given the chance, I would travel the whole USA and the whole world. I’m a traveler by heart and in the meantime, I just have to imagine and dream.

I would love to go to the East Coast and see a lot of states since the states there are smaller therefore; the distance for travelling between states will be less. A lot of blogs feature New York City, so I would feature Massachusetts here particularly Boston. Bushari Group Real Estate features Boston Lofts and Boston Condos, the buildings look luxurious. I’ve never been to Boston but I have seen a lot of it in pictures and I think it is beautiful there.

I'm still slacking about taking pictures lately. Hope everything is well with you all!

The links on this post are brought to you by bushari.com.

8 comments:

mikenbecca said...

~ I love Boston! I've never been there though but hopefully someday I could visit that place!

Ola said...

I have never been there-seems to be a huge city!

Dhemz said...

indeed...madami talaga mapuntahan....:)

Karen Carr said...

Great pictures of Boston, it's a great city. You're right about the east coast, lots to see. I love to travel too.

Cherie said...

i hope to travel around US too! and yeah, it's such a big country to travel...

xo, cherie
Join my Giveaway

Unknown said...

I've never been there so far away from M'sia.Thanks for sharing nice picture here.

Amy @ mommetime said...

cool pictures...found your blog @ Social Moms. I have a fried who lives in near Boston ~ I would love to visit...maybe! Please stop by my blog @ http://mommetime.com/ for a visit.

Unknown said...

Great photos, thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails