Sunday, February 13, 2011

Diet?




I just bought these yesterday at the drug store because they are all on sale. I need more willpower to stop eating chips, ice creams, candies and anything sweet.

For this year, one of my new year’s resolutions is to be healthy but it will take me some time to let go of my sweet tooth. Many people want to lose weight and look good but I think bottomline the goal should be is to be healthy. You can be not overweight and unhealthy. I eat all kinds of junk and I am lazy to cook a lot of times.

Shopbestdiets.com has some information about different kinds of diet like South Beach, Atkins and many more. Some people have personal trainers. Whether your strategy is to look for the best weight loss pills or go to the gym, for my opinion, I think we should consult a doctor if we ever shop for weight loss pills. It is best that we do it safe. We can also do some researching ourselves about calorie  intake, safe diets and ingredients of medications.

This post is brought to you by shopbestdiets.com.

1 comment:

Psyche said...

I agree that it is more important to be healthy than to be "thin." Not everyone has the same body type.. I think most Filipinas, like us, are pear-shaped or hour-glass figured, which is not bad. My goal for this year is also to be healthy, and, I agree, it is not an easy task to do. :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails