Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Avista

I can’t wait to go on vacation, next month we’re going to Missouri. It will be my third time to go to that state. We basically go to the same states every time we travel.  Hopefully, this year I will be able to see a new state, and I’m looking forward to expanding the number of states that I have visited.  If we go to the East Coast on a future vacation, it would be good to consider Avista resort in South Carolina. You can visit their website at http://avistaresort.com/.  It’s one of the resorts in Myrtle Beach.  It would be something new for me.  Based on the pictures I saw from their website, it looks really nice. This Myrtle Beach hotel offers a condo-type setting instead of just a room. The beach is only a few feet away.  Since we also have a lot of beaches here, it would be like a home away from home.
All pictures are from http://avistaresort.com/. This post is brought to you by their website.

9 comments:

Alice Law said...

Wishing you a joyful and amusing gateway!;D

Ginny Hartzler said...

How long will you stay and how many states have you been to? Do you come here every year?

Ola said...

sounds like a great holiday !

Mayet said...

I would love to visit America one day;)

Dressing Up For Me said...

Wow! Looking forward to your travel photos soon, Ces! :)

mikenbecca said...

Hey what date are you planning to go to Missouri next month? I've been wanting to visit that state.

Missus Cee said...

oh my, I'm excited for you too. lovely place you got there.

btw, you are tagged here http://hahpiness.blogspot.com/2011/01/7-things-about-me.html

at-a-blink said...

im back =)

that's a nice place to stay...i hope i can visit it as well some day.

missing your visits and comments dear!

Ewelyna said...

wow. fantastic photos !!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails