Thursday, June 30, 2011

Oliver's Labels Review


I got some samples of the Oliver’s labels and they are so cute. They have various themes that you can choose from. I chose a simple flower theme and I placed my blog web address on it. It may not be the perfect text especially for the smaller sticker labels. It would really be best if you choose your child’s name to be put on it. I chose my blog name because I know RC is going out of the child care soon and wouldn’t need all her things to be labeled.


Why buy from Oliver’s labels?

I tried if it’s really waterproof and it is.

It’s also unique in a way that you can choose to place a tracking code on your label so if ever you lose an item and someone finds it they can go to the special website to say that they have found it. You don’t have to give out your personal information to the one who found your item because the staff at Oliver’s labels will act as the mediator between you and the person who found it.

Free shipping on orders $30 and above.

You can choose a package or create a custom package to fit your needs. Their packages include the starter, preschool, clothing, school, camp and custom.
You can shop by design—dinosaurs, letters, flowers, nature etc.

You can pretty much stick it on anything; they even have iron-on clothing labels.

The photos does not do justice, you can hop by their website at oliverslabels.com for better sample pictures.

Overall, I am happy with the labels I received. In the future, especially when RC starts school, I will definitely consider shopping at Oliver’s labels.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails