Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's day!

More pictures of us from last week. We decided to celebrate Father's day early instead of doing something today to avoid the crowded streets and restaurants. Today, we went to the grocery and we just cooked at  home. I think my husband is okay with it.  I enjoy cooking except the washing dishes part and we don't have a dishwasher. I hope all the dads out there had a super great day today.


It's nice to be away from home from time to time even if we were just having staycations. The different atmosphere and the ocean just by the side gives me the feeling of relaxation and RC is able to experience new things too. We had a great location for a cabin this time but I don't like the couch, it's a little filthy. It was close to the mini golf, to the beach and to the playground. It also has a big space outside for RC to play around.




I think it shows that she is my mini me in the picture below. During this night, we watched the sky with the clouds covering the moon on and off. RC was saying hello and bye to the moon.




I love these pictures of RC. She was laughing here because she was able ti hug herself.


We also took some pictures at the mini golf with matching shirts, I will post it soon.

Again, I'll take this opportunity to promote my GIVEAWAY, it will end on 6/30. I will host another giveaway next week. I hope you join! It's for mommies and ladies this time.

It's Monday tomorrow, the weekends go so fast.

12 comments:

oomph. said...

adorable pictures of RC! is this bellows?? looks like fun times...

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Missus Cee said...

cute baby! se obviously enjoyed it.:)

happy father's day to your hubby

NotaSupermom said...

Your daughter is adorable! My kids always like mini golf. It's a lot of fun when they are bigger too.

Following you back from the Alexa blog hop. It's nice to meet you.

Grace said...

I love the photo of her hugging herself. We all should do that from time to time.
Thanks for visiting me from the Alexa Hop and I'm returning the visit and reading your posts.
I'm already a follower of GFC

Evil Nelly said...

ur daughter is supercute! i wanna give her a hug :)

ur new follower
Nelly

www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com

Kristin Aquariann said...

You two are super cute!! ^.^

Dhemz said...

awwwwwwwww....what a wonderful treat! beautiful photos....:) belated happy father's day kay hubby mo sis....btw, congrats! you won the prefense giveaway! hope you can email me your mailing add: gregdemcy@gmail.com

sexyjessie said...

Happy Belated Father's Day to your hubby!

Looks like u are having fun. One happy family!

Alice Law said...

How wonderful to see RC growing up day by day, she really getting taller and prettier frm the last few pics I saw!!!

Cheerful said...

lovely pictures...thanks for visiting me. have a great day! :)

Rossel said...

i love your pictures. they show that you really had a great time. Yes, RC is mini-you. she is pretty and so is you, Mommy.

(Single)Mommy said...

your daughter is so beautiful! the ones of her hugging herself are precious :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails