Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Paintball outfits

Paintball is a very popular sport here in the island. Although I never tried it, I know that some people give a paintball pass as a gift. It can be expensive if you do it often. I heard it is so much fun but I believe it is more suitable for men or boys than ladies. It does not hurt but it can be pretty messy that is why people who play that wear gear so the paintball markers will not go into their skin.

I don't think it is a bad idea if these paintball pants design is used on regular pants. I love the colors on them, combination of black and something bright. After all, the cargo pants and military jackets are not just for soldiers anymore. They became a fashion trend.

The links on this post is brought to you by paintball-discounters.com.




 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails