Monday, June 4, 2012

Play Hard and Find Bugs

Water coloring on a foil. Other paint will probably be better.


Making egg sandwiches. RC loves helping me mix food.

How to do it? Mix mashed boiled eggs with  mayonaisse and salt and make a sandwich-- easy peasy!

Activity should have been folding magazine paper but she would rather wrinkle them and make them into balls and throw them in a basket, it was a hit.

Picture taken from about two months ago. I notice she likes playing doctor at her old preschool, at the free preschool that we were going and when we go to my friend's house for a playdate so I bought  doctor tools for her and since then everyday is a doctor dress up day.


Trying to find bugs can be fun although she only found ants, she was pretty excited!


I've been playing really hard with RC. I haven't had a picture of myself lately not even on Mother's day. Today, we already played with alphabet puzzles and play dough. We danced while listening to Youtube kid's videos, fun stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute.....

Anonymous said...

super cute n lovable kid

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails