Monday, July 16, 2012

Paniolo Greens Resort


We stayed at Paniolo Greens Resort when we went to the Big Island last month. We occupied a unit that was on the second and third floor. The kitchen and the living room at the bottom and the bedrooms at the third floor. The units at the first floor are bungalow style.




It was a good experience staying there, it was only the second time where we rented a unit that has the amenities of a home instead of just a bedroom. The price was good too comparable to renting a hotel room. We cooked mostly for breakfast, we used the living area and the lanai a lot too.


No toys and too much clutter!



There were two bedrooms. I was not able to take a picture of the other one, we only used one anyway and there were two bathrooms. There was a washer and a dryer which we also used.



There was no ocean view but the golf course view is equally good.


On  late afternoons, the wild turkeys visited us.


We will consider staying there again when we go back to the west side of the Big Island.

I feel that I am so behind my blog posts, it's just that I'm focusing on other things this time. Mostly when I sit infront of the computer it's about browsing through toddler/ kiddie stuff. My upcoming blog posts will probably be about the activities we do mostly indoors.

I started with Ebay again, I know I mentioned I won't sell anymore till I find a cheaper way to send items but it was just the most convenient way for me, it still consumes time but probably not as much as when I have my own website. Offline, I also try to find some gigs so I can help the family financially while I stay a stay at home mom and still play hard with my daughter. It's hard challenging but it's worth it. Well, personally from my experience working 8.5 hours a day in a company like I used to when RC was still so young was harder.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails