Sunday, April 1, 2012

Web Host Ranking


Knowing that so many stay at home moms have a business online makes me want to have an online business myself. I’ve been thinking about it. I sold items before in Ebay and Craigslist but with Craigslist, you usually have to meet them in person and with Ebay, there are so many fees (just my opinion).

Aside from hard work, I think another reason why some online businesses are successful is because of their web hosting company.  Having your web page designed in a way that is easy to navigate can attract customers. Of course, advertising works too. More people who know about your business, the better the chance you will sell your items.

Some of the kid's products I tried before here at my blog are provided by stay at home moms who dared to have their own companies. I believe most if not all of them are successful. Webhostingrating.com shows a web hosting directory with ranks based on star ratings. It also shows the price and if you click on the links, you can get directed to the particular web host company. 

For more information, please go to webhostingrating.com, this post is brought to you by their website.

2 comments:

Monica J @ Sofamilyonline said...

Thanks for the information. This is great information to know. I'm always looking into new webhosting companies. It definitely matters, you're right. Thanks for sharing. :-)

kim said...

since i started blogging, i have thought of putting up a business online. though it is still a thought until now, i'm not losing hope that it will materialize someday..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails