Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hawaiian Colors

Here are some random photos of Hawaiian items I took last weekend. The colors are bright and a lot of the printed materials got their inspiration from nature.

 These pillows have prints of different flowers found on the islands.


These books may not be Hawaiian but I took pictures of them anyway. They covers also can add a splash of color in a photograph.



This last picture was taken on the road on the way  home.
Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop
Happy Midweek everyone! Thanks for all the comments and follows. I will check you out on the weekend if I am not able to visit you back sooner.

5 comments:

Jill said...

What pretty pictures! I especially love those pillows!

Found you through the Thursday blog hop. I'm following you now and hope you'll stop by my blog sometime too!
have a great week!
http://beourbest.blogspot.com/

Pink MagaLine said...

Everything Hawaiian is cute. I love it too cos I love colors.

Sheryl Hastings said...

Ok, this is officially the most colorful blog post I've seen in a long time! I love the first couple of pictures. The colors really do make your eyes happy!

I found your blog on Say Hi Sunday. I love your blog and I'll be back for more visits!

Gypsea Nurse said...

Loving your post!
Found you through Fishtail Cottage!
Seems we are in a Hawaiian mod today!
Smiles~
Cricket@ Gypsea Nurse

Fishtail Cottage said...

thanks for linking your post & sharing at Fishtail Cottage garden party! xoox, tracie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails