Sunday, May 1, 2011

Adirondack

We were suppose to go to a picnic today but we decided this morning that me and RC will try to go to the pool again. It feels like we did some picnic too because just outside the pool, there were picnic tables and park benches. I was not able to take pictures. RC enjoyed it a lot, she was scared at first. I hope I can keep taking her. She is one outgoing little girl, she is always happy to go out either to a picnic or to a swimming pool.

Since I don’t have pictures to share for now, These cute Adirondack chairs, they’re perfect for RC.

To view more site furnishings, you can check out terraboundsolutions.com.  They offer free shipping and a lot of their items are made from recycled materials.

This post is brought to you by http://terraboundsolutions.com/.

1 comment:

Undeserving Grace said...

love those colors. they just put me in a good mood. and I wish we could be going to the pool.
booooooooooooo it's still cold outside. stopping by and now following from today's chickadee hop :) come over and say hello!
{tara} from Undeserving Grace

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails