Wednesday, October 20, 2010

DealMed

Dealmed is an ideal source for those who are looking for discounts on general medical supplies, or for those who are seeking to get great pricing on physician’s equipment. They have a variety of products and they don’t add fuel surcharges or hidden fees.

I firmly believe that one reason why a business succeeds is because they have excellent customer service. Dealmed Inc. is committed to offering you fast, reliable and friendly service twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. They answer emails and faxes in just one business day. A customer can browse the products, place an order, track an order and view order history. They also are constantly searching for ways to better serve their customers by taking feedback seriously. They have a hassle-free 45 day return policy. Shipping is free for all orders over $100.00 and shipped via UPS Ground service in the continental United States.

Disposables are cheap and convenient. They are great for everyday use. We can also ensure that the possibility for transmission of infectious diseases from patients to medical staff is lower by using a medical supply once. You can search for affordable disposable medical supplies from thermometers and stethoscopes to disposable ice packs at their website.

They have great looking lab and exam gowns.

Who says medical exam gowns can’t be fashionable? I wish I wore a lab gown like this when I was giving birth to RC but it might not fit me back then.

This post is brought to you by DealMed.com

3 comments:

sweet said...

i definitely love the pink gown, though I am not much of a fan of medical services even the hospitals but watching medical related series and movies excites me...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

DeBi said...

wow! I wish we have one here. I would love to wear it especially during labor! hahah

Alice Law said...

I never thought of disposable gown can be so cute, I love especially the blue one, won't mind to wear it when I'm on duty... of course must get approval from the head nurse, lol!

have a wonderful weekend with your family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails