Friday, April 2, 2010

SF Part 4- Pier 39, Coit tower

This will be my last post from our San Francisco trip. I just want to put more detail of our trip. I gained at least 5 pounds in a few days. We kept eating. We went to Goldilocks, Crab House, Olive Garden, Jollibee and Red Ribbon. It was not my first time at Pier 39 but I remember how crowded it was before and it was still crowded the last time I was there. We did not have the chance to take that much pictures on those crowded areas. The Coit tower was just a few minutes drive from the Pier so we went the same day. No shopping for me, the only shopping I did was to go to the nearby drugstore to get diapers and other baby items.

I love San Francisco, I'm hoping we could go back later this year  but if not, we would probably go again next year. We probably won't fly until August, we're going to my hometown, I'm so excited. It would be a straight 10 hour flight though. I think one of the hardest part is being on the plane with a baby, she's more of a toddler now but I still call her baby.



Overlooking Alcatraz

Coit tower behind me

View from the top of coit tower

View from the bottom of coit tower

Crabs from Crab House, we were suppose to get the crab feast which is a larger tray of crabs but we had to get two tables to accomodate all of us so we just had half of the feast for each table.

Take out from Jollibee and Red Ribbon. I took these pictures too late, the chickenjoy bucket is almost empty.

16 comments:

Golden said...

I also call my daughter baby though technically, she's already a toddler. Yeah, travelling with our kids is not an easy task, especially for toddlers. They easily get bored during the trip. Wow, those shots from above are breathtaking. Haha! Nothing beats Jollibee. I'm a Jollibee kid myself, lasang Pinoy!

Thanks by the way sis for the warm greetings. :)

Lot of love,

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

Great photos and thank you for the nice words regarding me and my mom. Traveling with kids gets a bit easier when they can watch a movie from start to finish. Young toddlers are the hardest I think.

o said...

i lvoe san fracisco, too! beautiful pics! looks like u had a great time there! i tagged u for a bag tag on my blog:) have a great weekend!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Alice Law said...

Lovely tulips, and wonderful scenary you have here! Please enjoy your weekend, cheers!

Anonymous said...

lovely photos especially the reflection of the light....for the entire view of the place...

what an amazing vacation...

have a wonderful easter my dear!!!

Take Care

Sweet
http://pensandlens.wordpress.com

Mode Junkie said...

i miss jollibee soo much. i want some chickenjoy please!

xoxo

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

those crabs look delish!!! i can imagine myself biting into the yummy meat!

good luck and have a safe trip to your hometown!

♥ bags of love giveaway | vanilla ice cream ♥

Cecile said...

very nice pictures...at ang mga pagkain nakaka gutom...miss ko na Jollibee...wahhh

Ces said...

thanks for all the nice comments

o said...

np! can't wait to see ur bag tag:) i actually need to clean out the receipts in my bag lol it's such a mess, too! that's why i didn't show the inside of my bag haha! have a great weekend!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

PetiteXXS said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! you and your daughter look so cute. i know i should know better (because i get it all the time) but you don't look old enough to be a mom! :)

mikenbecca said...

Huwaaaa I'm so jealous, I love those food. Hope to visit that place someday!!!

Ola said...

The crabs look so delicious and the city is so literally great!

Alice Phua said...

If I'm in your shoes, I'll gain weight as well! How was your daughter when in the aeroplane? I mean how manageable is it to have a toddler along in an aeroplane? I myself have thoughts to go for overseas vacation with my toddler son and hubby but I haven't mention it out to hubby in case hubby gets a shock! :P My hubby thinks having a toddler in an aeroplane is a no-no.

Jonette said...

Oh my gosh! You guys still have the old Peach Mango pie and Palabok packaging! Gosh, the memories.

It looks like you guys had a great time around the cars! And that's a cute dress you're wearing. ^_^"

I found your log via Meream's site. Hope you don't mind. :)

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails