Happy 101, this was from months ago. I got this award from 4 fellow bloggers. Thanks =)
I just thought of sharing 10 plus one ways RC makes me happy.
1. When she's happy, I'm happy. Seeing her big smile, and giggle makes me smile or laugh too.
2. When I see her after a long day at work. Work seemed to be much much longer now because I miss her when I am working.
3. Dressing her up can be so much fun. I remember when I was pregnant, I bought tons of newborn clothes, it's good that I was on maternity leave for awhile so I was able to dress her up more then.
4.Shopping for her. (Same explanation as #3)
5.Taking her pictures makes me happy. Browsing through her pictures brings memories back. I took pictures of her everyday till she was about 8 1/2 months old then I missed a day, from then on, I keep missing days but not much. I probably missed about 10-14 days for the whole year. One year everyday photos was my goal. The reason why is because she got a cold, she had coughing, fever, runny nose and I totally forgot.
6. Seeing her do things the first time.
7. When she do her tricks even if it's over and over again, especially when she does it alone without me asking her to do it.
8. When she's sweet. Extra sweet is better. She can be both.
9. When she dances. I don't really know how she learned about dancing but one day she was only about 5 or 6 months, she heard a music from TV and she was trying to sway her body. She dances really good now, swaying left and right even tilting her neck!
10. When she sings. I learned this one month ago, because she don't have that much words yet, I would try to sing twinkle twinkle in nana nana sound and now she's singing it often. Of course, I still sing it to her with the right words then we sing together in Nana-Nana. She would sing alone sometimes and I have to sing with her.
Three months ago, she was also featured in a local magazine, she was the the January birthday girl winner. I did not even know there was a contest when I submitted the picture. I sent it with a note saying..."she will be one year old..." They sent us CDs, a book and copies of the magazine. This made me happy.
Here are some pictures of us from the Easter festival we attended last week.
I think putting an age bracket is a good way to do the egg hunt so she did not have to be with bigger kids , they can run over her. She is not even 1 1/2 year old yet but she went egg hunting anyway.
I think the bunny was clapping for her. It looks like it. She got happy with one egg and played with her basket. She ended up having three eggs.
That other girl was the winner.
"Can you please train me to find and pick the hidden eggs? - RC
The two pictures below are before the Easter party when it was not crowded yet.
Her first air brushed tattoo.
Time for a picture with the Easter Bunny. Excuse my dark knees, I'm full of melanin.
Overall, it was fun. It was also an opportunity to meet some neighbors, at least see some of them. I think we'll attend more upcoming family events.