Saturday, April 17, 2010

Play day

We ran some errands today, RC was a busy girl.

Here's her first picture at the grocery store. She was mad at me because I won't let her touch the stuff on the shelves.


I know my outfit is tacky especially with the belt but it's a good cover for belly bump that did not go away. I turned my dress into a skirt also to cover my unshaven legs. I'm bad at experimenting with clothes so I usually only do it on the weekends and not when I go to work.

We were waiting at the pharmacy here. I like their sitting area. We did not have matching outfits but I matched our hairstyles.


I'm thinking about having RC's ears pierced again. I did take her when she was 5 months old but she would always pull her ears so I decided to remove it. It also created a confusion because pulling the ears can also be a sign of ear infection in kids and she had it before. She's full of teeth already. She had them early, at 5 months she got her first tooth.



Our signature pose with me holding her at the parking lot.

Last destination was a playground at a nearby park. It's better than the one I always take her to.



I wanted us to slide together since it's a double slide but she can't wait.

I am wearing my latest sunglasses Michael Kors, regular price was $99. I got it for $20. I noticed all my sunglasses have the same style just different colors. I know why, because the lenses are so big, they wouldn't fall even with my flat nose.



Enjoy the rest of the weekend!



what i wore: all not well known brand except Me Too wedges and Michael Kors sunnies
what she wore: muu'muu for kids, Disney sandals, cheap socks ordered from Amazon (I've got to buy her new shoes, her feet is getting bigger... again!)

30 comments:

Leah said...

RC is so pretty... and I really love her smile.

I love your wedges... it's so perfect for your skirt. And perfect for spring too. xoxo

calgal said...

BOTH LOOK VERY PRETTY. Love yr floral dress .

momdaughterstyle said...

thanks Leah and Sak

Admin T.H said...

so pretty :D your glasses nice too hehe.. I looking for one but not same brand.

Admin T.H said...

so pretty :D your glasses nice too hehe.. I looking for one but not same brand.

Audrey Allure said...

Aw I love how you turned your dress into a skirt, it looks great! And your daughter is absolutely adorable :)

Psyche said...

I like the dress (worn as skirt). :) I'd love to see you wear it as a dress. :) I also love your wedges.

Alice Law said...

Baby RC looks more cheerful in her sunny dress!

If you pierce her ears now, she might pulls the earrings and get herself injured... maybe you can postpone the plan until she is 4-6 y.o, then it would be more ideal!(just my 2 cents worth)

Have a nice day!

Ola said...

looks like you both had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

cute wedges! looks like you girls had fun running errands!

toni perfumedredshoes.blogspot.com

Dressing Up For Me said...

I love what you did with your dress. So versatile and I like those wedges too!

RC´s so cute in yellow. Medyo she has a mind of her own na ba? ;)

I was grinning on the big sun glasses, that´s why most of the time I wear a small one because like you I also have a very small nose. lol!

Alice Phua said...

Baby RC looks so pretty, cute and adorable! And RC is a brave girl since she dares to go down the slide! My son will hold on tight to the sides and appear hesitant whenever I put him on the slides.

Anonymous said...

wonderful play day dear wheheheh!!!!
RC is very pretty in yellow and the both of you coordinated with floral dresses....great for summer!!!!

Have a wonderful week ahead of you my dear..mwuah

Love
Sweet
http://pensandlens.wordpress.com

Vicki said...

Ahh, how cute are the both of you?
Over her in the UK it's quite common for girls to be around 7 years old when they get their ears pierced. I remember begging my Mum for ages!
Vicki xx

Meream said...

She's your mini-me! You two are just adorable :)

Mom Daughter Style said...

Thanks for all your sweet comments. I'll wait when she's older before I get her ears pierced again.

Jing Ocay said...

awww.namiss ko si RC!been a long time na din..ngayon lng ako muling nabuhay sa blogging.hehe

you're so summery Ms. Ces!the floral skirt is so nice!!!

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

hello dear momsie.. magka-age ang mga pretty daughters natin =) di ko pa napapa-pierced ang lil girl ko, di rin kasi uso dito maghikaw mga kids, they usually wait for them to decide for themselves. Have a nice day =)

""rarejonRez"" said...

fabulous mom-daughter tandem! :)

Kimberellie said...

Oh, I like this outfit! It is awesome. Great experiment! And your daughter is so adorable!!

Mom Daughter Style said...

bambie, oo nga 3 months older lang ang daughter mo so magkabatch sila.

thanks for all the sweet comments everyone.

Admin T.H said...

the park is nice, so clean. here.. some broken and nobody fix it. :(

Admin T.H said...

I added your blog to http://alsomommy.blogspot.com

hope you can add me back :D

Mom Daughter Style said...

T.H blog- I added you, thanks for putting my link in your blog

little zoie said...

thanks for the visit...
you've got a cute daughter, by the way how old is she?

will be visiting you again...

Mom Daughter Style said...

little zoie- she's going to be 16 months soon.

thanks for the comments

Jing Ocay said...

haha. like mother like daughter talaga.your outfits are so summery.ngdadala na si RC, umaarte na oh.hehe

i love the sunnies and wedges Ms.Ces!

Lisa said...

She looks so cute and that dress and I love your skirt!

Josiet said...

Returning the visit...

Your daughter is adorable! And you are look alike =)

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hey there!
Thanks for visiting my blog! You have a very cute daughter!
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails