Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pops from Chloraseptic



RC is feeling well so I'm the one to try this. It says 3 years and older. I tasted the Chloraseptic Lollipops grape flavor lollipop and it just taste like the lollipop candy except it has less sugar. For me, it's not too sweet just like those casual lollipops you can buy from stores. There's ten pieces in one box, I like the packaging for it is easy to open. I like the idea that a lollipop that looks and tastes like a candy can help combat sore throats. It is that time again that you hear people cough so I'll save the others. Hopefully we don't get sick especially RC but sore throat is pretty common so I think we'll have some use on this lollipops. We can also let some friends try it if they need help with sore throat.

Flavors include:
Strawberry
Grape
Orange

If you go to http://chloraseptic.com/, there is a coupon that you can print $1.00 off any Chloraseptic product. Chloraseptic offers variety of innovative products for adults and children that can be bought over the counter. The price is $3.99 for the whole box. Please visit, chloraseptic.com for more information.


Disclosure: I received a sample product to try as pictured. No other compensation was received. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails