Friday, February 17, 2012

Crowd Control


We used to go a lot at trade shows. This coming March, there will probably be a huge car show downtown. I think it is a fun event when you are not shopping for cars just like going to craft fairs.  On events like this, you’ll usually see stanchions with velvet rope to control the crowd in some areas. For car shows, they usually protect the vintage and really expensive cars with these barricades. I think it is interesting to see those old cars that were manufactured and sold long before I was born.

Do you like going to trade shows? Another events that I look forward to going are craft fairs.  Even at craft fairs, they also use crowd control especially if there is a live performance on stage going on. I think this makes the events more organized and it will be clear to the people which space they are allowed and which space they are not.

I participated in a campaign about crowd control, for more information, please go to camelbackdisplays.com. This post is brought to you by their website.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails