Thursday, July 14, 2011

Jumping picture

My first jumping picture! I was doing the jumping jack here.






Again, here I am posting something. I've been posting a lot this  month but that's a good thing. It's hard to keep it all in my head. Some people say that I'm a quiet person but if blogs can talk, mine is going to be one of the loud ones. These pictures were taken two weeks ago if I am not mistaken. I did some posing techniques here. Do you ever think sometimes that "this picture has too much pose in it and wonder if I will post it in my blog?" I do haha. But I always end up posting the picture anyway.

I'll try to visit more blogs this weekend. What are your plans?

Thank you so much to those who liked my Facebook fan page. I don't have any pictures yet and no posts yet there. I'll try to be  more active in the coming days. 7 likes! woohoo! If you can, please keep them coming. =)

12 comments:

oomph. said...

i can never get those jumps right, lol!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

LearningIdeasGradesk-8 said...

Hi!
Following you back from the Alexa Hop!I am going to read some more of your posts now. :)
Thanks for visiting me.
Have a great week-end.
Marcia :)

Marissa said...

oh my goodness, you take beautiful photos...love them!

visiting from the friday follow hop!

Alice Law said...

Wow, you are still active and energetic! Beautifully vibrant pictures!

Dhemz said...

higher sis higher...ehehhee....:)

OSeñorita said...

Lovely photos! And nice jumps!!! I plan to take a rest this weekend.

Angi said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog for the Alexa Drop Hop.

Following via GFC (amboutwe) and Twitter (amboutwe).

Angi from Tim and Angi's Blog

TJ @ MeasuringFlower.com said...

Stopping by from the Alexa Drop Hop. Have a great weekend!

Sadie said...

I love (love, love!) the third picture. It looks like something out of a magazine. :)

(I found you from the Alexa drop!)

Jenn said...

The third picture is stunning, and your jumpshot is cute, too.

Visiting here from The Bloggers Exchange.

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas said...

lovely photos! beautiful

Grandma Bonnie said...

I love the photos. Visiting from Show us your town hop.
http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails