Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas train


This Saturday, I went to the mall with RC to meet three other mommies with their kids. It wasn't too great because of the crowd and waiting for each other but I was still glad I did it. RC had her first Christmas train ride. I did not take her to have a picture with Santa which I initially planned because Santa was located in a separate building. Also, it would cost $20 for a picture while this train ride was only $3 and one of the ladies I was with paid for it.




You can probably tell that RC was not too happy riding the train. I think she wanted me to ride with her but at least she did not cry. All the Christmas decors I saw wanted me to decorate our apartment but as lazy as I am right now, I would rather blog. Next year, I will really try to buy Christmas decors.





After  the train ride, we went to Borders bookstore, all the other kids were listening to one of the mommies who was reading a book but RC refused to be with them. I guess that is why I did not enjoy this much because all the other kids are a little older. RC is still at the age where she would constantly run when she wants to and wouldn't sit still. Anyway, I found this maze toy and she enjoyed playing with it.


This was me and RC before we left the apartment that morning. I am finding more and more pieces of clothes that does not fit me anymore. I know I am probably not considered fat chubby but it's just that  my stomach is sticking out all the time now.


I only bought some clothes from Charlotte Russe that day and one shoes for RC from Payless. It's more of a kid's type of day than shopping.

Are you ready for Christmas already? We don't have definite plans yet. I miss Christmas in the Philippines where we barbeque at night and wait for the midnight to come and then feast on food that we made from the whole day of Dec 24th. Praying the rosary (not all Christmas) then greet each other Merry Christmas at exactly midnight then exchange gifts. Although, I miss this event in the Philippines. I am very happy with my family right now and I wouldn't trade it with anything.
Advance Merry Christmas!

16 comments:

J said...

Merry Christmas!

Tamad din ako mag-decorate nung nasa apartment pa kami kasi feeling ko, hindi naman sa amin yung house. Pero kahit ngayong nakabili na kami ng sariling house, tamad pa rin ako magdecorate! Hehehe.

Alice Law said...

Merry Christmas, Ho ho ho!

Whoa! Your Santa there really costly, over here it's FOC and we just need to bring our own camera along!^-^

Whao again at the X'mas decor, it's stunningly beautiful!

Mom Fashion World said...

Wish I could spend Christmas in Pinas. I miss our Christmas and NY traditions. There's no place like home nga talaga.

Gurl, hindi ka naman mataba at hindi mo na kelangan mag diet, nanjan si RC magpapayat sa iyo sa kakahabol mo sa kanya. LOL!

sexyjessie said...

No definate plans for Christmas for me though, my loving bf is not around and maybe I will have Christmas lunch with my friends.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Unknown said...

Nice outing

Ginny Hartzler said...

What great pictures of colorful Christmas things!! Oh, RC looks kind of scared of the train ride for sure! But after it was over, did she like it? The maze toy that she is playing with, we have them here in doctors waiting rooms for children to play with while they wait. What a great picture of the two of you!

Unknown said...

Looks like your daughter had a blast playing around. Merry Christmas in advance! :D

Mayet said...

RC got here Mommy's eyes :)

I also miss Christmas in the Phils.:(

Allison said...

So cute! Thanks for following me, I'm following you back! :)

Michelle said...

Thanks for following my blog! I'm following you now too! Hope you have a great week!

Jackie said...

Newest follower coming over from Bloggy Moms! Your daughter is beautiful!
Jackie
www.mommyinthebaking.com

Dhemz said...

merry christmas to you too! what a great mother and daughter bonding....:) such a cutie!

Cherie said...

hi mom and daughter, merry christmas! rc is growing up right before our eyes :) i think u look great with your outfit, so dainty

Together We Save said...

Merry Christmas.... looks like fun!

mikenbecca said...

Miss ko na rin ang christmas sa pinas!!! Kaya ang uwi ko next year will be December.

love the photos!!!

http://reesemilania.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You ladies look gorgeous as always and I know what you mean about Christmas in a tropical climate, specially your home country. I miss the festivities back home terribly too and it is never the same.

Look forward to hearing from you

Love

Tashrin from Toronto, Canada

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails