Friday, July 6, 2012

Jildor Shoes


You have probably heard of the Jeffrey Campbell brand shoes. You can view a collection at jildorshoes.com. It is one of the common brand names that I see when I look at fashion blogs. To be more specific, the Lita Jeffrey Campbell shoes seem to always pop on my screen. This blog shows a review. Well, they are nice looking shoes and it makes you look taller for sure with 5 to 6 inches heels. You can view the collection at jildorshoes.com. Sometimes, I wish I have bigger feet, know how to walk in heels and of course more cash to purchase more shoes. I try not to spend much lately and I stay at home most of the days and if I get out, I usually wear very comfortable slippers or shoes.


Jildorshoes.com offers not just Jeffrey Campbell but also other designer brand shoes and handbags. Some of the brands include Juicy Couture, Tory Burch, Cole Haan and DVF.  If you have fashionable kids, they also have kids’ shoes. I liked looking at their blog too with pictures of female celebrities.

What are your favorite shoe brands?

This post is brought to you by jildorshoes.com. The picture is from their website.

1 comment:

Anna Brain said...

Love Jeffrey Campbell shoes sooo much!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails