Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Vacation is Calling

I mentioned this before that my trip to Las Vegas was cancelled. I think Las Vegas has so much to offer aside from the gambling. I know they  have all sorts of slot machines even football betting but I mostly enjoyed the food and all the attractions. It was like being in another world that is so much modern and sophisticated than what I was used to. I am not a gambler myself, I can just try or do some of the simple slot machines. I don’t think I would even bet on sports online. It was also winter when I was there that some of the outdoor activities were closed because it was too cold. Never the less, I remember it very clearly and I have always wanted to go back.

This month, we’re planning on another trip, not Las Vegas though.  I need a vacation. I think we all do from time to time. Once or twice a year is good enough for me. I am hoping it will push through.  I’m trying not to get excited but I think I already am. I wish it does not take 5 to 6 hours to fly just to go to another state.

1 comment:

mikenbecca said...

I love going on vacation lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails