Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mixbook Christmas Photo Cards Review

Thanks to Mixbook for allowing me to review their cards. I requested Christmas cards since the holiday season is just around the corner. They don’t usually give free samples to Hawaii because of shipping but I still got lucky and they allowed me to participate in the review.

I chose a very simple layout as you can see in the pictures. I chose this because of the tropical theme. It says “Warmest Wishes” infront and at the back it says “Season’s Greetings from Oahu”. If you try to order from Mixbook, you will be given templates and then it will be up to you to personalize the words and the pictures.



What’s great about Mixbook?

-You can personalize the text and pictures (I know I just mentioned this)
-There are a lot of layouts and themes to choose from. They offer wedding invitations, save the date cards, birthday party invitations and many more.
-You’ll know how to the cards look like before you will even receive them
-Easy to use website
-Reasonable pricing
-Great customer service (They immediately helped me when I was having trouble with the code because I’m from Hawaii)

You can like them on Facebook and follow them in Twitter so you wouldn't miss any current promotions that they have.
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails