Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween Multi-colored Bat Wall Tutorial

This is our only Halloween decoration for now and our wall is still a work in progress. Are you excited for Halloween? I am. I'm sure it will be a lot more fun for RC since she is a big girl now.

1. First I have to make bat templates on the cardboard. There are a lot that you can find online. I just chose the simplest one.  


2. I cut the bats from the cardboards and me and RC colored it with regular crayons.


3. I decided to put black around the bats using a fabric paint. You can use a black marker instead.


 4. I placed scotch tape at the back of the bats

 5. Stick them on the wall. Very easy! I'm sure you have a better idea and nicer decors than this. This is just my idea for a toddler approved Halloween craft.


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Cutie bat craft huh? get ready for this coming halloween celebration rite?

Sandra Tyler said...

Sweet bats! My son would love that, bats being his all time favorite animal (outside of our gerbils....)

Lacey said...

Cute! I was just walking around my house this afternoon trying to think of something fun, easy, and crafty to do with the kids. I think we will do this tomorrow! Thanks for sharing!

Alice Law said...

It's cute and colourful! Great idea for sharing, thanks!^^

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

These are so cute! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm now following and would love a follow back if you're so inclined. :)

andrea@townandprairie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I did come over to see yours! Your daughter is so cute! Her new haircut makes her look like a pixie! I also like the dress you made for her. *sigh* I wish I could sew. andrea@townandprairie

Kathe said...

So cute! Where were you when my sons were young?? :) Thank you for stopping by for a visit and leaving such a sweet comment. Hope to see you again soon!

Ming said...

Maybe I'll try this next! I just made my girl do some jack-o-lantern craft. You can check it out and try it too... then you'll have bats AND pumpkins for decorations. :)

kimmy said...

they are cuties! and easy to do.. nice one, mommy!

by the way, do you mind checking out on Bath Time?

Clara Turbay said...

so cute!

Starsunflower Studio said...

Very very cute! :)

asliceofsmithlife said...

These look great and so easy to do for little hands! Thanks for sharing on NOBH!

Aimee said...

Wow these bats are so cute. I would love if you were to share them on The Sunday Showcase? A child-centered link-up where we showcase posts from week to week? http://www.classifiedmom.com/2011/10/link-up-your-child-centered-posts-at.html
Hope to see you there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails