Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Start A Preschool FREE CD


I am ready to be a stay at home mom. I just have to hand my resignation letter to my boss. Me and my husband realize that I am not making much if we take the child care expenses out of my net pay and RC gets sick a lot. I am absent again today and I will need to look for other opportunities to supplement our income.

One opportunity for us stay at home moms is to start a preschool. I would love to do it because I want to stay at home with RC and at the same time have a great income coming in. The only problem I have is that we live in a high rise building and I would need more space.

You can get a FREE VIDEO about 7 Secrets to Starting a Preschool in Your Home. I had the chance to listen to the CD and there’s a lot of information I learned including some advertising tips. The speaker Joy Anderson makes a lot of sense and I can tell that she is being honest about the experience and benefits that she shared. I have tried different ways of making income from home but income can be very unpredictable.

"NO woman should feel that their only options are to get a job and put their kids in daycare, or to start a daycare themselves.  There IS another option--perhaps a better option for some women--and I'm here to share it with the world!"-- Joy Anderson


Here are some reasons why having your own preschool is a great opportunity

1. Work from home with steady income. You can choose to just have supplemental income or you can do it full time.

2. You will be with your kids and you do not need to pay for child care expenses.

3. Low start up cost

4. The chance of the kids getting sick in a small preschool is lower.

5. If you love kids, you will have fun doing activities with them, like decorating your preschool

Don’t forget to check out how to get a FREE CD about Starting A Preschool.

4 comments:

Adventures as a Small Town Mom said...

I might just have to check out the CD! Thanks for posting about it.

JeanetteSchenk said...

A very interesting idea, thanks for sharing! I just wanted to let you know I've given you the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out here:
http://jeanette-myownfourcorners.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

Cheers!

Denise said...

Does the cd come with patience? : ) New follower from the blog hop. I hope you will follow back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com

Mom Daughter Style said...

Denise, patience was actually mentioned in the video. You will need to have a lot of patience but it's a great business though. I know people who do this and the pay is really good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails