Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Game House

Most people who use Facebook probably gets a lot of invitations to join some games. At this time, I don’t have the luxury to play such games. I used to play some online games when I was way younger. Sometimes, I am also thinking of buying the Wii Fit for exercise. I think me and RC would have a great time playing with it.


There’s a website for those who want to try new games called gamehouse.com. They have games for PC’s, Mac’s, and even games you can play online. I’ve looked through their offerings and it’s very extensive, from great solitaire games to the Fall of Caesar Lost Chronicles.

One of the many benefits of this game site is they have daily free games that are available. Today’s free game is called Miriel’s Enchanted Mystery. So for today, you can download that game and play it for free. Tomorrow there will be another game to download for free. And, if you’re a member, you get to download the free games one day earlier than non-members.

So, if you’re looking for some new games and you’re bored with the usual plain solitaire games or the “shoot everything that moves” games, then you should give this site a try.

Disclaimer: I received a small compensation writing for Game House.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails