Sunday, January 9, 2011

Home Depot







These pictures were taken last September when we went to Home Depot. The first pictures are RC riding the grocery cart. The last picture is me trying to refinish our dining table. Somehow parts of the plastic cover I placed on top of our table caused some damage to the original finish. This is not a big task compared to what we see on HGTV and DIY network, but it wasn't easy. First, we had to use stain remover so we can scrape the table, and it stinks.  I was ready, I had gloves and mask on.

When I do things like this, I miss living in the Philippines. It is easy to find someone to repair things there and they don't cost a fortune. When I went there, I had custom made furniture covers (12 pieces) for only $60 including materials. I'm sure many Filipinos can relate to this.

 

6 comments:

Pinch of thoughts said...

Ces, baka sumobra sa sipag ha hhehehe...cutie RC forever!

Concerned American Citizen said...

She's adorable :)

Mayet said...

I've done that too two years ago and now our table is beckoning me to do something about the half-finished work(I have left the legs)

gingerSnap said...

Pretty like mom! I love her smile. Btw, I linked you already. Thanks for dropping by and leaving me a nice comment. Kisses:*

Fashion Mom said...

she is so lovely x

www.thefashionmom.com

Dhemz said...

cute ni RC....great job sis!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails