Monday, January 17, 2011

Books


Here are some of RC’s books. Sometimes, I think about going back to school, but one reason why I don’t want to go back to college, aside from mandatory reading of books, is because I don’t want to be in debt. College classes are so expensive now. I know more than a couple people  that are working and going to school at the same time. When they are done with school, they will have to begin paying off their school debt. I really applaud people who have so much ambition because they are an inspiration to me. Scholarships are a good way to go to school, who doesn’t want to go for reduced prices or free? I was just reading this article about scholarships for left handed people. I haven’t heard of it before, but isn’t it great that there’s a website for people looking for scholarships?

You can find articles about African American scholarships and pre med scholarships at Schoolscholarships.org.  Please note that I have not tried applying for scholarship based on their website. I am just sharing the information.


Have a great week!

1 comment:

Mayet said...

my girls love books,too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails