Saturday, August 11, 2012

Rascal's


We went to Rascal's Family Fun Center over a month ago and these are some of the pictures I took. I used to come at this same place when it was still a shoe store but this is the first time we've been at Rascal's. The mini golf that they had was the first one we did. It was entertaining but it was scary for RC after she saw the pirates and the background voices were loud.




-caught cheating



She enjoyed playing with the blocks and going in and out of the mini house. This area is free too.



RC playing some arcade games.


 their castle cafeteria



This is the most fun part for me and RC. I stilll had to  help her throw the ball or she can throw it by herself but I just have to expect that the ball would be very slow. Next time we come here, we won't go through the mini golf again instead we would spend more time at the bowling.



I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

1 comment:

Dressing Up For Me said...

Hahaha! Love the part which says¨caught cheating¨. :) RC´s hair is a bit short, had she had a hair cut?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails