Sunday, April 22, 2012

Santa Cruz Beach (again)



This is still at Santa Cruz Beach and this is the beach part, we went here twice in one day. I really admire the people who take the plunge in the water wearing bikinis because it is cold. We should take advantage of the beaches here in Hawaii. I just don't like the salt water too much and I'd rather go to a swimming pool. However, I always liked the view and the walk by the beach because it is always refreshing.




Pretty soon, RC is going to be taller than me. One of the reasons why I realize that I don't like being a midget too short. A lot of 8-10 year olds are just as tall as I am.


Finally RC's smile was captured here.


Even just crossing the water makes me feet cold.




I'm linking with Yellow Mellow Monday
 Thanks for reading. Aloha!

3 comments:

oomph. said...

my daughter is taller than me already...by an inch, lol!

[oomph.]
Win $75 from Shabby Apple

Liz said...

Beautiful photos. Looks like you had fun. Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC

mary. sunkissedlife said...

looks like fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails