Friday, April 27, 2012

Jelly Belly Factory


We went to the Jelly Belly Factory in Fairfield, CA during our vacation. It's so colorful. The place was packed and we were in a long line before we started the factory tour. It's free! We were  not allowed to take pictures inside the factory so I just took advantage of taking pictures outdoors and at their store.


 

Cute Jelly Belly car


RC showing her teeth per instructions. I bought a box of fudge after I tasted all of them. Yes, there is a free taste too. Jelly Belly does not only produce jellybeans but other types of candies as well.


Former president Ronald Reagan loves jellybeans and I learned that the blueberry flavor was created for his presidential inauguration in 1981. There is a jelly bean art made for him.



Do you love jellybeans? There are some flavors that I can't eat. 

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love Jelly Bellys. The best flavor is popcorn.

Ola said...

I am not a fan of such sweets but I love the cute car:)

Life and travelling
Cooking

WhatJeanLikes said...

Yum!!! Jellybeans look so tasty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails