Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Outdated Kitchen


If I have my own place, I would love to have stainless steel appliances to replace the refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dish washer here at my apartment.  The dishwasher here does not work. I’m using it for storage. I quickly realized that washing dishes can take so much time if you are staying home so now I buy disposables. We don’t use them all the time, mostly for snacks and cereals. I have a stove with an attached oven on top, here is the picture.  I’m not complaining, just sharing. It can be more primitive than this like cooking with charcoals.  
Other places you can use stainless are the sink and faucets, and some work spaces like a preparation table.  Blomus is a maker of high-quality stainless steel products.  There is a very wide range of Blomus stainless steel products to choose from, everything from aromatherapy burners to a Blomus fireplace.  Stainless steel is a genius invention.

If you’re considering upgrading your kitchen or even other parts of your home with stainless steel, you should check out thestainlesssteelstore.com, they will have the items your need to make your home more beautiful. The links on this post is brought to you by their website.

4 comments:

alex said...

I think in needs some new kitchen worktops.

jyothisethu said...

thanks for the information. and it is nice idea to use the unusable equipments...

Dressing Up For Me said...

My sink is made of stainless steel but the rest isn´t.Okay lang naman, it looks homey. ;)

CrazyNutsMom said...

I feel your pain about wanting new appliances. I want to remodel my entire kitchen to make it more efficient and have a big pantry upstairs and more counter space.

I'm following you on Google +.

Regina
www.thecrazynutsmom.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails