Sunday, October 9, 2011

Whitehall Mailboxes

Mailboxes are back in my blog once again. Thanks to whitehallmailboxesdirect.com for allowing me to review their website. If you are looking for durable and stylish whitehall mailboxes, you can check them out. They are currently offering free shipping. Aside from whitehall products, they also specialize in selling street side, wall mount, chalet, monogrammed mailboxes and even more. They have the sophisticated type of mailboxes.

Most of their items look antique so if you are more of the classic and traditional type, their bronze or darker mailboxes would be good to choose from. I would get a white one from their collection for a more modern touch. As much as I would like to get a fancy mailbox, I don’t live in my own house yet.

By the way, since I’m writing about mailboxes, I just received a prize yesterday from a giveaway that I joined. I got some kitchen items like apron; I’m still waiting for another prize so if you have time, join giveaways and your mailbox will have the chance to receive some great prizes. I don't join much giveaways but sometimes I get invited or I come across items that I need and join. Winning is fun!


This post is brought to you by http://www.whitehallmailboxesdirect.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails